BECOME AN OFFICIAL BRAND AMBASSADOR
Thank you for your interest in Canadian Huntress®! We're always looking for strong confident women from coast to coast to represent us and our mission. Our program offers a great opportunity to become part of a growing community and movement empowering women countrywide.
We're a community where women can share their hunting and outdoor adventures with confidence, and pass down their hunting heritage to the younger generation, become a true conservationist and be self-reliant for years to come.
If you believe in empowering other women to be true north strong, apply to join the Canadian Huntress® Brand Ambassador Team today!
Benefits and requirements of being a CANADIAN HUNTRESS® Brand Ambassador:
Promote our brand with your family/friends promo code on the social media platforms you use.
You'll receive your own personal 25% OFF discount code that's good for everything that we sell in our online store!
Early access to new product releases and upcoming events.
Upon joining our team, a minimum of 1 social media wall post per month of you representing the CANADIAN HUNTRESS® brand as well as tag us at @CanadianHuntress is required for your discount codes to remain active.
Opportunity to have photos of you representing CANADIAN HUNTRESS® featured in our online advertisements.
Have fun and be professional! Treat everyone with respect and kindness. We're here to build others up on their journey. Negativity towards others will NOT be tolerated.
Failure to meet these requirements will result in removal from the team.
Our team will review your request and you will be contacted only if there is interest.
Answer the following in the 'message' field below and then hit submit.
1. Why are you interested in being a Canadian Huntress® Brand Ambassador?
2. Brief description of yourself and the province you live in.
3. Which social media platforms do you use?
4. What other brands do you pro staff for?
4. What is your Instagram/Facebook handle?
5. How long have you been fishing, hunting, shooting, archery, or trapping?
6. By applying, entrants agree that they are over the age of 18, agree to the above requirements and to receive communications from CANADIAN HUNTRESS® via email.